Faithful Blogger

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Prayerful Teaching: Now is the Time to Ask, Seek, and Knock



Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

                                     Matthew 7:7-8 (NKJV)



Thank you, Lord, for getting me through another school year.  I could not have succeeded without you.  Though summer is a time of slower living, fewer responsibilities, and endless lazy days, I will take time to pray. I will quiet my restless soul and humbly and sincerely ask God, my Father, to meet the needs I bring before him.  I will seek what I have lost in my relationship with God.  I will seek God’s gift of grace and mercy. I will seek the Kingdom of God. I will boldly knock on His door of mercy with faith and the expectancy that He will hear my prayers.  Let me also recognize Christ’s knock on my door and let me answer His knock with graciousness and thanksgiving. 


God Bless and Prayerful Teaching,

Elizabeth A. Wink
prayerfulteaching@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment