Faithful Blogger

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Prayerful Teaching is Continuous Prayer for Students



All your children will be taught by the Lord,
and great will be their peace.

Isaiah 54:13 (NIV)


Prayer and Meditation: 


Each day I raise up my past, present, and future students in prayer.  Perhaps God will send special graces and mercy to a child in need of grace and mercy today or tomorrow.  Perhaps a mother will change her mind about an abortion, allowing a child I have not yet met become a part of my life.  Maybe a moment of temptation will be averted in ten or twenty years or fifty years from now and a soul will be saved.  Though I do not know when my prayers will be answered, I know God listens to my each and every word.  He knows the personal struggles that will be faced by my students and He will be there as Comforter and Healer.  He hears my pleas.    


God Bless and Prayerful Teaching,


Elizabeth A. Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment